Wednesday, March 17, 2010

hello, can i help you?

I have no motivation this morning. None whatsoever. This could stem from all the frustration and stress that built up over the politics page I had to build, but since I finished it yesterday, a full three days early, this could simply be the product of a kind of... stress lag? Despite being awake and alert I am in a bit of a motivational fog. I have two things that need doing, but...

No motivation. I guess the last project did take a lot out of me.

I'll get some work done today. I have to build a Space Camp contest page that won't be difficult. There's* also a Golf Contest that needs building but that deadline's still two weeks off. There are a couple of commercials that need uploading to Mixpo and linked via corresponding sets of static ads... but there's always Friday. Better yet, later today.

I'm also feeling a bit... watched... I don't know... kinda like someone is watching me here and not approving at all. But then I can't help that if this someone is remaining silent. But it's probably just my imagination; a result of having been alone for too long. Here's a thought:

Wouldn't it be cool if every time someone visited a site (including this one) you'd be able to see them? Like having an actual storefront where, every time someone enters the store the bell rings and you look up and see them, and say something like, "Hello. Can I help you?"
---
* Never begin a sentence with 'there,' boys and girls. It's just bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, please move on. Otherwise feel free.

 
Share