Monday, March 1, 2010

E expects to get his feeling hurt...

...in all things dating. I've been on very few honest to goodness dates in my life, so I can't say I'm even remotely aware of the ins and outs of everyday dating. So, I'm going to close the chapter on my Lunch Buddy. Yeah, I like her. Like her a lot. I could even fall in love with her were she the least bit interested, but... it's clear she's not really interested in even being lunch buddies.

I've stopped calling or emailing her; calling is pointless as she never answers. The same is true with emails, so what's the point? She will answer texts... most of the time, but I've stopped doing that also. The most I'll do now is comment on her status in MySpace. Now, should she call and ask for lunch I'll certainly go. But for now it's obvious even to me, a guy with ZERO dating experience (or experience period with women), that she's just not interested.

Besides which, I told her from the very beginning that I'm not at liberty to date. I'm still in the midst of a separation. A separation from, I might add, a nonsexual relationship.... a long-term, 20 year long-term, relationship. I'm tired of waiting for her as well.

I've six months to go and then I'm free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, please move on. Otherwise feel free.

 
Share