Thursday, September 17, 2009

natural hEaling

A lot of changes in this neck of the woods, mostly age related. It's a bit worrying to think that I am not as young as I used to be, and some of the problems you hear about on shows like Oprah (Gak!) and pharmaceutical commercials have a certain relevance in your life. But being who I am, I'll only see a doctor for diagnosis... not treatment. My body is fearfully and wonderfully made; it has the ability to heal itself (don't believe me? Watch that cut on your arm closely) provided I give it what it needs to fully repair the damage.

But that's me. You can go get a prescription for Avadart if you wish. As for me, I'll juice, cut out the estrogen-saturated meats, load up on HGH, Zinc, EFA's and a battery of Vitamins. I have personal experience with Mark 5:25-26 which says,

And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, and had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse...


Did you catch that? Spent all she had? Was nothing bettered? Grew worse? How many people today can say the same? Millions.

To those doctors who are guilty of their treatments, and desire to do the same to me, I say,

"Physician, heal thyself."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, please move on. Otherwise feel free.

 
Share